flik allows you to window shop thru your friends’ lives by viewing short videos of items, services, and places your friends enjoy and love. You agree that you will use our websites, applications, and platforms (the “Services”) only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”).
By use of flik’s Services, you agree to not post the following User Content that:
- Violates others’, including fellow flik Users’, privacy;
- Is defamatory, hateful, or discriminating against any individual(s) or group(s) of individuals;
- Threatens in any matter, regardless if physical or non-physical, any User or other individual(s);
- Is harmful to you or others, regardless if it is of a physical, emotional, or mental nature;
- Is sexually explicit in nature, including pornography or other inappropriate material(s);
- Violates any international, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances;
- Harasses or bullies other Users;
- Uses vulgar language;
- Impersonates any individual or other User that is anyone other than yourself;
- Places any minor under the age of eighteen (18) in a place of fear, harm, or endangerment;
- Spams other Users;
- Scams other Users;
- Misleads flik Users by using false descriptions, metadata, or tags.
By use of flik’s Services, you agree to not engage in the following prohibited activities:
- Post any content in violation of the above prohibited User Content;
- Attempt to compromise any of flik’s networks, servers, computers, and related technology;
- Attempt to compromise any of flik’s security measures put into effect;
- Spam any flik Users or administrators with any unsolicited content;
- Send any inappropriate material to fellow flik Users;
- Collect and/store personal identifiable information that you are not authorized to have;
- Compromise other User accounts that is not your own;
- Use flik for a commercial purpose to your own benefit in violation of the Terms of Service;
- Create account(s) that impersonate other individual(s);
- Violate any and all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
flik reserves the right to remove any User Content for any reason that is in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service. flik may also suspend, delete (permanently or temporarily), a User account without any notice to you and liability without reason if, in flik’s determination, you violate any provision of this Policy or Terms of Service. This Policy also may change from time to time. By your subsequent use of flik’s Services, you agree to the revised terms contained herein.